About the terms
Access to and use of ‘westsidelaser.ca’ both within Canada and internationally is provided by Westside Laser & Light Corp. on the following terms:
- By using westsidelaser.ca you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of westsidelaser.ca. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to westsidelaser.ca.
- Westside Laser & Light Corp. may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of westsidelaser.ca will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on westsidelaser.ca (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of westsidelaser.ca
- You agree to use westsidelaser.ca only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of westsidelaser.ca. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within westsidelaser.ca.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on westsidelaser.ca and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Westside Laser & Light Corp. or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use westsidelaser.ca content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any westsidelaser.ca content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of westsidelaser.ca content requires the prior written permission of Westside Laser & Light Corp.
- The names, images and logos identifying Westside Laser & Light Corp., or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Westside Laser & Light Corp. and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade-mark, design right or copyright of Westside Laser & Light Corp. or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- westsidelaser.ca content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Westside Laser & Light Corp., its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Westside Laser & Light Corp. excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Westside Laser & Light Corp. does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Westside Laser & Light Corp. is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Westside Laser & Light Corp. for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Westside Laser & Light Corp.’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Westside Laser & Light Corp. shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of westsidelaser.ca regardless of the form of action.
- The Westside Laser & Light Corp. do not warrant that functions available on westsidelaser.ca will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that westsidelaser.ca or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of Westside Laser & Light Corp. to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Westside Laser & Light Corp.’s right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Canada which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.