Services are available by appointment only. A credit card is required in order to secure a time on our schedule for treatment. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for appointments to allow time for completing consent forms, or other paperwork, using the bathroom, etc. If you are running late, please let us know as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate you without disrupting other client appointments. If you are late, your appointment cannot be extended into the next time slot so please ensure you arrive punctually. If you are more than 5 minutes late, your appointment will be considered “missed” and you will be subject to charges under our cancellation policy below.
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
CANCELLING, RESCHEDULING OR ADJUSTING AN APPOINTMENT: Your scheduled appointment is reserved exclusively for you. We have allocated a specific amount of time for the services requested. A credit card is required in order to reserve your spot.
Should you need to cancel, adjust or reschedule your appointment, please notify us 48 hours in advance to avoid charges as follows:
- Consultations: Consultations are free but if you do not provide 48 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling, you will be charged $50.
- Appointments with the Nurse Practitioner: Providing less than 48 hours notice for a scheduled appointment with the Nurse Practitioner will result in a charge of $100.
- For injection appointments: multiple treatment areas are allotted a generous treatment time. Should you change your mind and elect to not do all the treatment areas that you booked for, we require minimum of 48 hours notice to adjust your appointment time. Failure to provide adequate notice may result in up to $100 charge for the unused appointment time.
- Scheduled Appointments with Technician: Failure to provide 48 hours notice will result in a charge of $50.
- Pre-Paid Packages: Missed appointments or failure to provide 48 hours notice will result in your account being registered as “Inactive”. Before receiving treatment, you will be required to first pay a $50 Account Reactivation Fee.
All Service packages and pre-paid treatments (except Laser Hair removal and Laser Tattoo Removal) must be used within 12 months of date of purchase or they will expire. Laser Hair Removal must be used within 18 months of date of purchase or they will expire. Laser Tattoo Removal must be used within 24 months (exception: packages with 10 or more treatments have 36 months from the date of purchase).
No refunds are made for products, service packages and pre-paid treatments or deposits. Packages and pre-paid treatments are good for 1 year after date of purchase. Unopened skin care product may be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. SteriShoe is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Westside Laser and Light takes privacy seriously. We ensure that the staff will not discuss client treatments with any other clients.
Tipping and Gratuity
Westside Laser and Light is a non-tipping facility. Tipping is not customary at Westside Laser and Light because we are a medical facility. The best tip we can receive is your repeat business and referrals.
Westside Laser and Light is committed to serving you in the best way that we can. We will be honest in all our dealings with you. Medical Aesthetics is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results and therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed – not for a specific result. However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
Westside Laser and Light will try to communicate policy changes with you in advance wherever possible. However, we do reserve the right to change our policies without notice.