In preparation for your upcoming service or consultation, please be mindful of the following:
Please be patient while we implement our new Covid protocols to keep you safe. We expect these restrictions to adjust over time.
- Forms are to completed in the Client Portal 48 hours prior to your appointment time.
- Please ensure that the clinic has your CELL PHONE NUMBER you wish to receive text on.
- Upon arrival, please await instructions VIA TEXT MESSAGE.
- Please wear a mask to clinic. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. Masks are mandatory for all persons in clinic.
- Our door is locked and you will be greeted by a Westside representative who will repeat a verbal COVID questionnaire and check your temperature prior to entry.
- You will be taken directly to your treatment or consultation room and your hands will be sanitized en route.
- In order to serve you as best we can, we now have virtual consulations available. Virtual consultations are available and we offer curb-side pick up.
- Walk-in’s are not permitted during this time.
- We are unable to accomodate accompanying visitors or children.
- Payment and exit will be completed in a timely fashion and you will be escorted to the pay area so that preparations can be made for the next guest.
- Any questions for our staff must be addressed in your treatment room and may require an additonal appointment. Consider a virtual consultation.